Expert Supervision H/F
In a close-knit team and in collaboration with the Product team, you will be keen to participate to the success of the company by being proactive and being direct contact of our customers and users.
Within the Expert / Professional Services department, you will contribute to the development of the company through two main missions:
1 / Support for our customers and partners on the Centreon EMS stack by:
- Developing new supervision points;
- Deploying new platforms and updating them;
- Setting up monitoring ranging from the technical indicator to the business KPIs;
- Creating operational or business management dashboards on a varied client base;
- Ensuring the transfer of your skills to our customers;
2 / Participation in internal projects in alignment with the company's strategy:
- Integration development with third-party tools (ITSM, AIOps, ...);
- Package offers and automate your tasks;
- Enrichment of the training offer;
- Helping to organize the department by creating deployment procedures;
- Capitalization and writing of documentation and high-level technical articles;
- Animation of our community and evangelization of new users.
Travel is to be expected in France and abroad.
This job is made for you if :
- You have a computer science degree (Bachelor to master) ;
- You have a good knowledge of Linux (LAMP) and comprehension of the basic concepts of supervision (Client / Server, SNMP, HTTP);
- You are curious about hybrid infrastructures allowing the functioning of an IS but also its business components;
- You are passionate and eager to teach your knowledge;
- You are motivated to onboard an ambitious and fast growing company;
- You have good communications skills;
- You are a geek ;
What can make the difference
- A first experience in infrastructure monitoring ;
- You have expertise in ELK type log management or cloud infrastructure administration (AWS);
- You have skills in scripting and / or software development (Perl, Python, PHP);
- You are fluent in another foreign language.