Pre-Sales Engineer M/F
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you join a young and dynamic sales team and are the technical referent for Centreon offers to our customers. You work closely with our business engineers and closely with the Product and Expert teams to provide the best solution to the needs of our customers.
Your expertise is required to improve our solutions and to help the company to create new products.
- Analysing functional and technical needs of customers
- Preparing bids
- Participating in customers appointments and providing product demonstrations
- Bring expertise to the Product team by sharing customer perspectives and expectations on product improvement and evolution
- Keeping a permanent watch on economics and technologies
- Participating in trade fairs
Profile and skills
- You have a master's degree or a computer engineering school or you have a first experience in IT or as a pre-sales engineer.
- You have a strong technical culture and a passion for IT in very diverse environments ( Linux, Windows, Network, Storage, Cloud, IOT, Virtualization, …)
- Strong customer focus
- You have strong oral and written communication/presentation skills and your proactive and creative approach allows you to convince your audience
- You enjoy working in teams and sharing your knowledge
- You’re proactive and like suggesting new ideas
- French proficiency is a plus
The extras that makes the difference :
- Proficiency in another foreign language
- You have a first experience as a Consultant in the implementation, deployment and integration of IT solutions
- Meeting the challenges of a fast-growing business doesn't scare you