Product Marketing Manager (M/F)
RemoteUnited Kingdom, London, City of, LondonMarketing
You are a Product Marketing professional fluent in SaaS offering definitions?
You want to make an impact in a hyper-growing pre-IPO SaaS company?
You want to be part of the transformation of a FrenchTech start-up to a Global leader?
You want to help define what are the Product Marketing missions in a Product-Led-Growth world?
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic product marketer to foster our growth in international markets and accelerate our transformation into a SaaS company. The main mission is about Product Marketing the Centreon platform and includes:
- Develop product messaging and competitive positioning that differentiates and elevates Centreon from others in the market
- Partner closely with Product Management to influence the product strategy and develop top-line customer narratives and compelling use cases and business benefits
- Create sales enablement tools for direct and indirect sales teams to help them communicate the value of the Centreon platform and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Partner with product and marketing team colleagues to build and execute product launch plans and trial strategies that align with revenue, adoption, and pipeline generation goals.
- Collaborate with Content and Marketing teams to support innovative awareness and demand generation tactics.
The ideal profile would be:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in product marketing, product management or presale
- A strong background in a software/SaaS company, ideally in the IT Infrastructure space
- Ability to create content in a native/proficient English. French is a plus.
- Willingness to make an impact by implementing Product-Led-Growth paradigms in a SaaS transformation context
- The job location is ideally in Paris, or London.