We are looking for highly positive and energetic BDRs to drive our lead qualification and demand creation marketing activities.
This is a demand creation role in the Centreon Field Marketing team where your role will be the convert Inbound Marketing contacts into prospects we hope to turn into long term customers.
(Role spécifique au sein du field marketing)
The role of the Business Development Representative is to follow-up on marketing sourced leads created through Digital Marketing, Events or other marketing programs in order to convert the Raw Marketing Leads into Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) ready to the accepted and converted by our sales teams.
You will do that with a combination of phone and email interactions, and with cutting-edge Inbound Marketing tools such as Chats and Marketing Automation.
Although not closing deals directly with the prospects and customers, you will be responsible for a Marketing Sourced Pipeline target per quarter and per year to support a sales revenue target.
As a Business Development Representative, your demand creation activities will be a combination of Nurturing activities, like calling on selected leads and contacts, as well as Inbound lead qualification coming from direct marketing campaigns, events, trade shows and the web sites.
To be successful in this position, you will need a can-do attitude, very good interpersonal skills, IT and business acumen, enjoy talking on the phone and be comfortable with high daily call volumes, be clear and confident in your phone, written and verbal communication as well as being able to communicate with IT decision makers.
Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and CRM applications are also a requirement and a good knowledge of the IT Software industry would also be advantageous.
Inbound Leads Qualification
- Phone follow-up and Qualification of marketing generated leads coming from digital marketing, events, and email campaigns
- Drive phone and email-based business conversations to capture key qualification information such as decision makers and decision timeframe, project ownership, budget and business needs
- Nurture generated leads into qualified sales opportunities
Lead, Opportunity, Contact and Account management in Salesforce.com
- Document all business development activities such as calls and email communication, leads and opportunities, contacts and accounts in Salesforce
- Conduct data quality and data cleansing activities in order to update and maintain prospects information and communication in Salesforce
- Actively enrich our contact and opt-in database by adding new and existing account contacts for a predefined set of targeted functions
Teamwork for results
- The role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams, including field sales, presales, professional services, marketing, partner sales, as well as external parties like channel partners.
- Hand-out high marketing quality qualified opportunities and meetings to the account managers
- Work directly or remotely with the regional sales team to proactively contact and develop new or cross and up sell opportunities within their target account assignments or channel partner base
- Meet and exceed monthly quota pipeline and related closed revenue per month, quarter and year
- Collaborate with regional sales management and account executives to win new opportunities and grow the business
- Communicate with marketing and sales teams to provide continuous improvements to the quality and quantity of leads produced
- Work closely with other regions business development teams to share best practices.
- Provide timely reports on all business development activities and achievement against objectives
Support Marketing Activities
- Follow-up on marketing campaigns, event attendee’s confirmation, survey calls, etc.
- Occasional participation in marketing events, networking, trade shows, and other activities to grow the business
- Occasional travel, especially for events, meetings and training sessions
- This position requires excellent, proactive communication skills as you will be managing the flow of information between many different people and organizations both within and outside the company
- Good social media, email and phone-based networking skills
- High energy and positive state of mind
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness, interest identify the goal that can lead to a successful sale
- Ability to work remotely with virtual sales and direct marketing teams to manage assignments and set direct marketing priorities
- Strong personal organizational skills and time management
- Ability to speak with high level executives about IT and business solutions
- Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message
- Self-driven individual with productivity ethic and goal orientation
- Proven excellent communication skills including the ability to ask direct questions
- Good business acumen across various industries
- Eager to learn and continue learning
- A desire to develop yourself and the role as the company grows – this position offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and a keen interest in learning new computer and data management skills