EMEA Field Marketing Specialist M/F
To support Centreon’s growth and our ambition to become the European leader in IT Monitoring, we are expanding our portfolio of activities and onboarding more and more new partners across the European market.
Consequently, and to amplify this expansion and growth, we are looking for a brilliant international Field Marketing Specialist who will plan and execute a diverse set of activities in those markets.
What we are looking for :
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiast marketer who has a strong appetite for events and digital marketing. The main missions would be the delivery of events and marketing campaigns across Europe. This includes:
- The execution of conferences, tradeshows, and webinar for Centreon or with Partners
- Supporting the promotion through the creation of mails, forms, landing pages, short videos
- Identify conference and tradeshow in countries of control which could be of interest for Centreon and its partner network
- The orchestration of social visibility
- The reporting on main performance and success indicators (KPIs)
The ideal profile would be
- The ideal candidate will have a 3–5-year experience in field marketing or similar experiences
- He/She will be dynamic, creative and have the willingness to grow and make an impact through the execution of a widely spread marketing activity portfolio.
- He/She should be able to speak a native/proficient English
- The job location is ideally in the UK, could be in Paris or Luxembourg