Product Manager (H/F)
To sustain our strong growth, we are looking for our Product Manager to join our Product team.
Your main goal will be to articulate and communicate our product’s roadmap to our salesforce. You will also be working closely with our R&D team to analyze the market, its evolutions, and opportunities in order to follow our internal development plan. Proactive to create value and find solutions, your job will include oral and written communication with a special focus on creating content to get new customers and raise awareness regarding our product strategy.
One of your objectives will be to achieve a global vision of the IT infrastructure business and an objective and comprehensive vision regarding product features. You will interact extensively with internal and external stakeholders (R&D, presales, product marketing, sales, customers, users, etc.).
This job has an interesting career development perspective and can lead you to the position of Chief Product Officer.
- ● You will drive Centreon’s Product strategy, vision, and roadmap as well as the associated KPI.
- ● In an effort to ensure continuous improvement and agility, you will be asked to create an upgradeable, detailed, coherent and performance-oriented roadmap.
- ● You will analyze and study customers’/users’ needs
- ● You will build strong relationships with internal services (product marketing, communication, R&D, etc.) in order to define, prioritize and communicate about your roadmap to ensure alignment.
- ● In collaboration with our engineering teams, you will be responsible for the performance, quality, and schedule of the roadmap. You will convert your roadmap into a backlog which will be translated into user stories. You will also be asked to prioritize several tasks and to monitor the roadmap implementation. Working closely with our QA team, you will have to ensure a bug free delivery and act rigorously during all the test phases.
- 4 to 8 years’ experience in a similar position in the software industry
- You have a degree in engineering or IT
- You feel comfortable with the Agile methods
- You are customer centric with a UX sensitivity
- You have a structured and clear communication and can explain complex ideas in simple terms.
- You thrive in cross-functional environments
- You have strong problem-solving skills and know how to prioritize projects
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills and are used to work in an international environment.
- You are willing to discover our ecosystem
- Êtes proactif, créatif, avez un esprit d’équipe fort
- You are proactive, and think creatively to find simple solutions that solve complex problems
- You are a team player and a leader
- You are focused on the outcomes and know how to define and monitor KPI.
Nice to have
- Experience in IT monitoring
- A good knowledge of technical environment
- An experience working in B2B or/and in SAAS products